Like my Christmas sweater?? Katy and I bought the same style sweater to help celebrate the day!
Christmas Eve was different this year for sure! I had to work at school and teach kids all day! Very odd to be working on this day. After school though, we left right away to Gangnam to go for some quick dinner and to the Christmas Eve service. We sang lots of Christmas songs and they even had candles for us to hold while we sang!
The next day I was awake for 10am when my family and I were going to open presents. It was so great to feel like I was actually there through the use of the webcam. Unfortunately, my present from home hasn't arrived here yet, so I watched my family open their presents. Christmas presents are just going to arrive on a random day now which is kind of exciting too!
Later Christmas day we got ready to go to Mansu to have a dinner put on by some foreigners in a local restaurant. They had rented space to eat and the kitchen to cook all the turkey, stuffing, potatoes, veggies etc. It was AMAZING. I ate SO much and was exhausted after eating the meal. :) Of course I still managed to find room to later have a piece of delicious apple pie and whipped cream!
That night I also went back on the webcam with the family to watch them open stockings in the morning! Such fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment